Sunday 31 May 2015

Free scenery and aircraft addons from Just Flight



Some freeware addons over at JustFlight, including scenery. The RAF Waddington scenery is good, but I couldn't get the RAF Coningsby scenery to work. RAF Waddington EGXW, is located just a few miles south of Lincoln and has been created by John Young and the team at UKMIL.

Also, freeware aircraft, including Boeing 757 This is a lush addon, liveries in British Airways and American Airlines. The aircraft comes with an impressive manual in PDF format, including detailed guide to full manual takeoff. Also included flight plans for use with the simulated cockpit computer.

So here is my new addition, 757 taking off from RAF Waddington:


The aircraft is as good as any payware in my opinion. In order to download this aircraft, you have to register on the site and confirm your email address, then go to the checkout page and it is available for download.

I downloaded the Imperial War Museum Duxford by Airfield Construction Group, also available as Freeware on JustFlight website. It  is very detailed, but does not slow my system down too much. It comes with an Air Show package, which I did not try. It has the option to install a version that integrates well with my Ground Environment X, this is quite notable on where the roads join.

Duxford Imperial War Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment